The EBI/EIE was involved in numerous national and European projects. In these projects, the EBI/EIE was either coordinator or contributed to the project as researcher or executing partner.
The EBI/E/E participated in two important projects in the frame of the LLP program.
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership CreaTech (2008 – 2010)
- Grundtvig Multilateral Project Blended Learning Quality-Concepts Optimized for Adult Education (2013 – 2015)
Erasmus+ aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education, In 2017, the EBI/EIE (with the partner association EFQUBL) started two new Ersamus+ Strategic Partnerships.
- Virtual Teachers‘ Toolbox (VTT-Box – School Project)
- Technology in Blended Learning (TIBL – VET Project)
- Flipped Adult Education (FAdE Adult Education)
The EBI/EIE will apply for new projects in the future. The focus will be set on Adult Education, Digital cmpetences for teachers, trainers and adults, technology enhanced teaching, training and learning, cultural awareness and related items.