The project closing meeting of the E4ALL Project took place in Lecce (Italy) from the 6th – the 7th of October 2022. EduVita, the Italian partner in the project, hosted the meeting. After the training in Wiener Neustadt, the team decided on the final steps as well as the responsibility for the last task. Besides this, the team discussed some ideas summarizing the project and decided on future cooperation.
Here are the major issues discussed during the meeting:
- Developed two sets of conclusions concerning six challenging areas for the LLL of all generations – naming the good practices and success stories in those fields and choosing specific topics for further two training events (Epublication, English, and 6 national languages).
- Six tested and evaluated training modules in topics interesting and challenging for intergenerational adult educators, were developed during two training events. Documentation would include participants’ lists, course programmes, course presentations, photo-relation; summary of evaluation including recommendations for future trainings in these fields (E-publication, English).
- Developed Final Recommendations for more inclusive intergenerational adult education, developed in cooperation with all the Partners as a summary of all project experiences (Epublication; English and 6 national languages).
- Planning the conclusion of the project.
- Dissemination activities discussion. Status of the task: Dissemination realized vs dissemination planned (in the project application). Planning the final dissemination of the project results.
- Final report and Evaluation. Status of the task: Evaluation realized vs evaluation planned (in the project application). Planning the final evaluation & impact evaluation of the project. Discussing and clarifying Partners’ contributions to the final report.
Additionally, the partners discussed final recommendations for more attractive and inclusive education for all generations of adult learners. The team also created a drafting of the final recommendations.
Here are some pictures from the meeting.