Planning and Managing Erasmus+ School to School and other Strategic Partnerships
The aim of this traning is to enable people to plan, start and manage a European Strategic Partnership (in the Erasmus+ Program KA 2 Activities). The course addresses to teachers planning or managing school to school partnerships as well as to people involved in partnerships with the focus on AE (Adult Education), VET (Vocational Eucation and Training) or HE (Higher Education).
Basically, all the basic topics of the general project management – as mentioned below – are discussed; in addition, the following topic taught as competences will also be included:
- Be able to plan and organize a successful Kickoff workshop
- Be able to select the best-fitting communication methods (and tools)
- Be able to use well-defined tools for cooperation
- Knowledge and praxis about the data exchange
- Be able to define good evaluation processes and evaluation methods
- Be able to compile the application forms for European Founded Projects
- Execution of the project using the ERASMUS+ Mobility Tool
Focus of the course is to learn about techniques to plan and manage Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships (Former Comenius and Grundtvig Partnerships). You become acquainted with creativity methods that can be used to increase the quality of your project and to save time during the planning phase. You learn to plan and moderate workshops and meetings. The knowledge is useful for planning any kind ofproject as well.All competence oriented learning outcomes are practized in groups with discussion and trainers’ feedback.
During the course the participants develop descriptions about the mentioned issues focusing on the typical application forms of the different EU activities (Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships KA 2). Teamwork, practical exercises and presentations are an important part of this training.
Dates and Venue:
Venue: Wiener Neustadt (Austria)
Date (for the Erasmus+ application round 2017/18):
- 1st session: April 30 until May 04, 2018
- Other sessions: November 2018
Duration: 5 days with 50 lessons (25 onsite lessons and 25 distance lessons)
Course fee: 650 €
The course fee consist of the course fee of 5 days at 70 € and the organizational costs of 300 € (can be funded completely with a KA 1 grant)
Social program: We offer a guided tour througt town, included in the course/subsistence fee.