Creativity, innovation, imagination, new technologies, knowledge, languages, interculturality: these were the keywords for this project. The coordinator, supplied with the most modern equipment, provided technological and linguistic support to ensure excellent level results.
Coordinator & Partners
The project was coordinated by the municipal of Rome, partners were from Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Romania and Hungary.
Municipio Roma 6 – EDA, Via di Torre Annunziata 1, IT-Italy, 00177, Roma – RM
- FUNDATIA ROMANA PENTRU PROMOVAREA CALITATII – F.R.P.C, POLIZU, 1 RO-Romania, 11062, BUCHAREST
- SECONDARY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL CALLED “ANDRÁS FÁY BLSZSZK”, 39 ÓZDI HU-Hungary, 3070, BÁTONYTERENYE
- CYPRUS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, 31, Archbishop Kyprianos Street, CY-Cyprus, 3036, Limassol
- DIEUTHINSI DEUTEROVATHMIAS EKPEDEUSIS G, ATHINAS – KESYP Egaleo, ΘΗΒΩΝ ΚΑΙ Π.ΡΑΛΛΗ, GR-Greece, 12246, Egaleo
- European Initiative for Education, H.O. Staglgasse 13, AT-Austria, 2700, Wiener Neustadt
Creativity, innovation, imagination, new technologies, knowledge, languages, Interculturality: these are the keywords for this project. The Coordinator, supplied with the most modern equipment, shall provide technological and linguistics supports to ensure an excellent level results. Fundamental activities, are (cited from Memorandum of Lisbon):
- Provide key expertise of creativity, linguistic and intercultural learning through computer science for young people, for adults and for emigrants.
- Organize intercultural activities to support a better social and cultural integration.
- Orient to formative way choices and spread a bigger use of the informational systems, formative systems and support centers for the disadvantaged classes, the so-called “un-integrated” of the modern age.
Within the study of interculturality an improvement in communication, trust, tolerance and mutual solidarity is desired, that favoring the free access to education and the free expression of students in a spirit of respect for diversity. Using new technologies, the effective use of knowledge and innovation, allow people to change and be open to the ideas in a diverse society from a cultural point of view, knowledge-based.
Transversal approach to education and strengthening the autonomy of European states go to achieve important results in terms of European citizenship and human rights. “Together in Europe”!
The use of new technologies and of knowledge and innovation, allowed people to change and open up to the ideas in a diverse society from a cultural knowledge-based point of view. The transversal approach to education and the strengthening of the autonomy of European states aimed at achieving important results in terms of European citizenship and human rights.
The results were published by the coordinator, due to missing activity and engagement of the Italian partners, the web-based documents and results are not further available
In the frame of this learning partnership, the EBI/EIE focused on e new creative technologic enhanced teaching method, developed this, implemented and tested it and published the results.
From this first considerations Peter Mazohl developed the “Technology enhanced Teaching & Training” method for School Education.