The EBI/EIE was involved in numerous national and European projects. In these projects, the EBI/EIE was either coordinator or contributed to the project as researcher or executing partner.
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership CreaTech (2008 – 2010)
- Grundtvig Multilateral Project Blended Learning Quality-Concepts Optimized for Adult Education (2013 – 2015)
Erasmus+ aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education, In 2017, the EBI/EIE (with the partner association EFQUBL) started two new Ersamus+ Strategic Partnerships.
- Virtual Teachers‘ Toolbox (VTT-Box – School Project)
- Technology in Blended Learning (TIBL – VET Project)
With 2018 another three projects were launched:
- Flipped Adult Education (FAdE Adult Education)
- CICERO – Enhancing Digital Competence through Photography
- TEST – Technology Enhanced Science Teaching
The EBI/EIE will apply for new projects in the future. The focus will be set on Adult Education, Digital cmpetences for teachers, trainers and adults, technology enhanced teaching, training and learning, cultural awareness and related items.