The final meeting of the project took place in Lecce (Italy) and was hosted by EduVita, the Italian partner.
The goals of the meeting were:
- To summarise the lessons learned; exchange of experiences and good practices at implementing the solutions learned to the organisations’ work.
- To discuss the final recommendations for more attractive and inclusive education for all generations of adult learners.
- To discuss the Exit Strategy.
The Exit strategy outline was developed with the following items:
- Rresults, achievements (⇐ successes of the project – what did we achieve?)
- Opportunities and risk plan management (⇐ challenges – what can we improve?)
- Activities plan/impact (⇐ what will I bring to my organisation?)
- Follow up/sustainability plan (⇐ What can we do as a Consortium after the project?)
- General actions and goals after the project (⇚ the most important lessons learned, for me (as a project team member) and for my organisation).