The project developes C-VET training courses for training performed in formal and in non-formal C-VET education. These courses use Blended Learning as a technology enhanced method and focus on the use of multiple devices (as used by the trainees an everyday life). The innovation is the implementation of a trainee-focusing pedagogical framework based on heutagogy, the development of an all-encompassing quality enhancement framework (including also the pedagogy) and the approach to the diversity of various technical equipment (the multiple devices). The project is complementary to a Grundvig Multilateral project by transferring the theoretical developed outputs to a practical implementation in a different (but similar) educational sector.
The project combines knowledge and experience from VET training institutions with the research and innovation potential of universities.
- The applicant SAFA is an important Spanish school foundation focusing on school and vocational education,
- EFQBL is a VET and trainers education organisation,
- DigiLab from the University La Sapienza and the
- University of Aveiro are specialised in innovation in technology enhanced training and the related pedagogy.
- SADE is a specialist in Distance Learning and quality enhancement frameworks.
These participants ensure a consortium well-distributed in Europe.
The project results impact to the trainer community in Europe providing innovative and modern training (based on Blended Learning and including workplace-based training) with a technology enhanced approach to training using multiple devices.